Hi there! I'm really glad you'd like to place an order for a commissioned frame for yourself or a special someone. Making commissions is how I started my business and they make great presents because each one is uniquely designed for you, with your input each step of the way.
Here's what happens next...
1. Decide the size of frame that you would like, or if you're unsure contact me and I'll give you some advice.
- The special occasion
- Theme (eg family, new baby, wedding, friendship, sport, hobbies, or anything, I love to be inspired!)
- Would you like any text (eg names, dates, quote, verse)
- When is your deadline for it to be completed
- I will need some contact details from you (name, email, number, address)
- Would you like me to post it to yourself or straight to the person receiving it, if so I can write a message from you to the recipient OR would you like to pick it up.
3. I will start preparing a 'draft' piece for you
- I will send photos of the draft to you with the text and suggested design
- I will wait for your feedback and make any necessary tweaks
4. The final design and the final steps
- We will discuss and confirm the final design - I will need it in writing to let me know you are happy for me to go ahead
- Once you are happy with the final design I will send over an invoice to you
- When you have paid the invoice I will start making up your picture and send a photo of the final product
5. Postage and packaging
- I will carefully package up your picture and post it to you (unless we have arranged for you to pick it up)
I would love to hear from you once you've received the picture and to hear if you are happy with it.